New pro-Craig website launched

February 27th, 2006 by

It was inevitable. After all the fuss created by the “Craig not Bond” website, the opposite side of the argument have launched their Craig is Bond site. A much better looking site that the anti-Daniel Craig site admittedly, but we maintain our wait and see attitude.

>> read article

More support for Daniel Craig

February 24th, 2006 by

Daniel Craig has found another backer, in the shape of Hilary Saltzman. Daughter of Harry, Cubby Broccoli’s Eon Productions cofounder, Hilary spoke to The Toronto Star this week about the forthcoming Vue Sur Bond 007 event. “He’s rather tasty on the eyes!”, she said, continuing “He’s got something magnetic about him.” Full interview

>> read article

More pro-Daniel Craig news

February 23rd, 2006 by

A poster to Ain’t It Cool News claims to have read excerpts of the script himself and that it was good and that the two people he knows who have read the entire script were surprised by its quality. He goes on to say “[t]he dialogue is crisp, exposition handled way beyond anything usual in […]

>> read article

BBC poll on Casino Royale

February 23rd, 2006 by

In response to the “Craig not Bond” website the BBC ran a poll, asking visitors to its website “Should Bond fans boycott Casino Royale?” The result was clear by early evening yesterday – of 12067 votes cast, only 17% of respondents wanted to boycott Casino Royale while 83% voted No. What do you say to […]

>> read article

Actors back Daniel Craig as 007

February 23rd, 2006 by

Following yesterday’s attacks on Daniel Craig by a supposed “fan” website, the actor is finding support from several actors involved in the franchise in the past. The fastest support is from Toby Stephens who played the villain in 2002’s Die Another Day and this follows support from fellow villain Christopher Lee and former Bond actors […]

>> read article

Daniel Craig – unlicenced to drive?

February 22nd, 2006 by

Lifestyle Extra reports that Daniel Craig has been having problems with the Aston Martin DB5 in the Bahamas, where he is currently shooting Casino Royale. According to the article he can only drive automatic cars and have had to adapt the car so “it’s like an automatic”. Sounds like more Craig bashing to me – […]

>> read article

Craig not Bond website launched

February 22nd, 2006 by

An “international group of lifelong James Bond fans” has set up a web site petitioning people to boycott Casino Royale when it arrives in November. The site, called Craig not Bond believes that Eon productions was wrong to ditch Pierce Brosnan in favour of Daniel Craig, whom they describe in fairly unflattering terms. Unfortunately the […]

>> read article

Daniel Craig loses front teeth

February 20th, 2006 by

After at last finalising the casting for Casino Royale, the media has got down to reporting what’s been happening on-set. According to several reports, Daniel Craig lost his two front teeth in a fight scene and his dentist was flown out to Prague to repair the damage. However, there is not much evidence of this […]

>> read article

Casino Royale casting

February 17th, 2006 by

Eon has now completeed casting of all the main characters in the new film. Joining Daniel Craig will be Eva Green as Vesper Lynd, Mads Mikkelsen as Le Chiffre, and Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter.

>> read article