Got something to say about James Bond?
If so I’d love to hear from you!
We accept bylined articles to be published on any aspect of 007 to be published on The James Bond Dossier.
Essentially I’m looking for writers who can provide:
- Strong opinion, subject knowledge, or personal experience
- 100% unique content not published elsewhere
- 1,000-2,000 words
The subject can be any aspect of the James Bond universe that you are interested, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Books: the novels and books about James Bond
- Film and TV: the movies and TV programmes about 007
- Memorabilia and collecting: how to get started or show off your collection
- Lifestyle: clothing & accessories, food & drink, gambling & casinos, cars, locations, 007’s style
- Weapons, gadgets, Bond girls
- Music, gaming, toys
Some examples of articles written for us include the following:
- Defending Die Another Day
- Was Cabourg an inspiration for Royale-les-Eaux?
- Shaken Not Stirred – The Vodka Martini
- John Barry – A Tribute
- 007 Legends Reviewed
Articles promoting brands and commercial websites
You may pitch an article that promotes a brand or commercial website for a non-refundable fee of £75. Articles must be a good fit for The James Bond Dossier and well written. Also note the following:
- We do not accept posts promoting online casinos; gambling; cryptocurrencies; or adult websites.
- The £75 fee guarantees we will consider your article. It does not guarantee publication.
- The topic must be agreed in advance.
- Links within commercial articles will use the rel=nofollow attribute.
All the best,