Issue 3 of MI6 Declassified shows how this publication is developing, with another increase in pages. Features cover all aspects of the James Bond universe and include:
- Quantum Of Solace it’s a wrap on principal photography – the cast and crew talk about the shoot
- Ian Fleming Centenary take a tour of the new exhibitions celebrating his life & creation
- Underneath The Mango Tree shooting Dr No on location in Jamaica – behind the scenes with rare photographs
- Casino Royale comic strip celebrates its 50th anniversary – never before published Fleming correspondence
- Devil May Care the new novel by Sebastian Faulks is launched in style
- Activision the next generation of interactive Bond is unveiled
- You Know My Name David Arnold on writing the theme song for Casino Royale
- Premiere Bond a look back at Thunderball’s debut in London – the biggest Bond of all
- The Bond Connection go inside the big screen revival of 1960’s hit Get Smart
- The Last Word Madeline Smith on her role as Sir Roger Moore’s first Bond girl
The price is just £5 plus postage to anywhere in the world and if you prefer another currency you can pay €6 or $9. Visit the MI6 Declassified website for ordering information.
Free monthly newsletter
Get the latest on Bond 26 and other James Bond news by email.
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007
September 5th, 2008 at 08:58
This website brings refreshement to an otherwise mundane existence,
Being a field recipient is quite fun
keep it up.
September 6th, 2008 at 01:12
I love the fact that James Bond hasn’t died yet. I’ve been so worried that his popularity will someday come to an end. Let’s hope that day never comes. In the meantime, how many missions can one agent be given in one lifetime. Well, if I understand that correctly, he was a double-O agent for 20 years. Approximately how many missions per year do you think?
September 7th, 2008 at 05:07
new, but like the info ! will read this !many missions to solve.