The latest edition of MI6 Declassified is now available to order on the web. Priced at just £5 in the UK and £6 in the rest of the world – that’s around $12 – including postage it represents excellent value for money.
With an increased page count, this publication looks as if it is going to get better and better with each issue. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Sir Roger Moore exclusive interview “my word is my bond”
- Quantum Of Solace the first glimpse at Daniel Craig’s second James Bond outing
- Ian Fleming his reports on location in Istanbul for From Russia With Love
- Nobody Does It Better The Spy Who Loved Me 30th anniversary
- Collecting the Pan paperback artwork of Sam Peffer
- GoldenEye 007 the legend lives on – the title that changed gaming forever
- Event preview of the Ian Fleming centenary celebrations
- The Midas Touch? Sean Connery on the Goldfinger script
- The Bond Connection a look at the 007 inspired comic book Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- The Last Word Martine Beswicke on her two Bond girl roles
Visit the MI6 Declassified website for ordering information.
Free monthly newsletter
Get the latest on Bond 26 and other James Bond news by email.
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007
March 9th, 2008 at 14:49
grade one article
May 20th, 2008 at 09:47
Quite simply the finest Bond Fanzine yet put to print,superbly researched and presented,informative and entertaining,I have been collecting Bond ephemera since 1973 and aside from awaiting For Special Services and now Sebastian’s upcoming tome I cant remember ever anticipating a publication as much as I was anticipating issue 2,well maybe the graphic novel of License To Kill comes close,for any Bond fans who maybe wary of forking out a few quid on something sight unseen,I say,hang it,give into temptation,you will be highly rewarded,fabulous magazine,5*