The latest edition of MI6 Declassified has recently been published and is now available to order online.
Although George Lazenby’s single Bond outing, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service,was a box-office success back in 1969, it has sometimes been cast as a failure. However, it is now considered one of the most loved adventures in the Bond canon by today’s fans. As the movie celebrates its 40th anniversary, MI6 Declassified pays tribute to the director, the late Peter Hunt, as well as go behind the scenes with production designer Syd Cain and take an in-depth look at the film’s history.
This issue also includes a special feature on The World Is Not Enough boat chase and a discussion with writers Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. With rarely seen photography and anecdotes from cast and crew, MI6 Declassified #7 is not to be missed!
Featured in the seventh issue:
- Making On Her Majesty’s Secret Service – an historical account 40 years on.
- “Happy As A Sand Boy” – a tribute to director Peter Hunt.
- Production Designer Syd Cain on creating Blofeld’s mountain lair.
- Tracing back 007’s literary journey in OHMSS.
- Come In 007, Your Time Is Up – Sarah Donohue on breaking boats and waves.
- Writing The World is Not Enough – Neal Purvis and Robert Wade reveal all.
- Behind the scenes of EA’s second generation shooter “NightFire”.
- Raymond Chandler speaks with Ian Fleming in The Bond Connection
Free monthly newsletter
Get the latest on Bond 26 and other James Bond news by email.
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007
Leave a Reply.