MI6 Confidential, the full-colour magazine celebrating the world of James Bond 007, returns with its thirty-third issue.
The team returning from Skyfall knew that the 24th adventure had to be bigger and better than its predecessor. Director Sam Mendes attracted talent in the form of leading actors Christoph Waltz and Léa Seydoux, he brought on up and coming cinematographer Hoyte van Hoytema and took Bond on an eight month whirlwind tour that included location work on three continents.
This issue celebrates the bombastic SPECTRE with a full account of the location work, as well as catching up with Daniel Craig, his co-stars, and Bond producers Broccoli and Wilson with interviews conducted just days before the film enjoyed its world premiere.
Featured in this issue:
- No Small Part – Daniel Craig on his commitment to the 007 role
- Around The World With SPECTRE – The globetrotting location shoot for Bond 24.
- Challenging Archetypes – Christoph Waltz dissects the iconic characters of the franchise.
- A Great Relationship – Broccoli & Wilson praise their team for the success of SPECTRE.
- Riding Into The Sunset – Léa Seydoux plays coy about her character’s influence on Bond.
- A Look And A Grin – Dave Bautista credits Mendes & Craig for the success of his strongman.
- The Feminine Mystique – Monica Bellucci reflects on the enduring legacy of Bond women.
- The Bond Connection – Making Steven Spielberg’s period thriller Bridge of Spies.
Issue #33 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com.
Get our free monthly newsletter
Become a James Bond Dossier insider!
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007