MI6 Confidential returns with its twenty-seventh issue.
Although not often hailed as the greatest or most memorable Bond adventure, The Man With The Golden Gun took the Bond family to the fantastic vistas of Southeast Asia, and welcomed a high calibre cast and crew, including the Hammer horror hero Christopher Lee, and Academy Award winning cinematographer Oswold Morris, to name just two.
As the film celebrates its 40th anniversary, we delve into the little-told story of Golden Gun, with interviews with its director, both Bond girls, and the late cinematographer Oswold Morris. We also had the privilege of catching up with Bond star Pierce Brosnan and his colleagues behind The November Man, and take a look at the making of his new espionage adventure.
Featured in this issue:
- Britt Ekland talks of her early career and time on the set of 007’s ninth big screen adventure.
- Maud Adams reflects on her transition from model to actress and her first Bond girl role.
- Guy Hamilton recalls the inspiration for his final Bond outing.
- Comic Relief – Clifton James on becoming the loudmouthed Sheriff J. W. Pepper.
- All in the Details – Ian Fleming’s From Russia With Love, from novel to comic strip.
- The Bond Connection – An interview with Pierce Brosnan and The November Man collaborators.
and take a look at the making of his new espionage adventure.
Issue #27 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com
Free monthly newsletter
Get the latest on Bond 26 and other James Bond news by email.
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007