More than two years ago MI6 Confidential set themselves a challenge: to track down an array of 007 paraphernalia that never made it to mainstream media and present it for our readers in an ‘unseen’ edition to the magazine. Today they proudly present the first, but perhaps not last, ‘Unseen’ issue, and it features some rarely viewed artwork, along with detailed analysis and history.
This issue touches on all facets of the Bond franchise, from the concepts and backstory to the Licence Revoked marketing campaign, through script drafts unearthed from the Brosnan era and an array of cut scenes and might-have-beens spanning Bond’s 50 years, to the unmade Bond 17 scheduled to star Timothy Dalton. They even had time to chat to author Steve Cole, who teases his yet unseen ‘Shoot To Kill’.
Featured In This Issue
- Artistic License – A look at the marketing campaign for ‘Licence Revoked’
- Bond 17 – The backstory & treatment for the un-made 007 film starring Timothy Dalton
- The Next Shot – An exclusive interview with Young Bond author Steve Cole
- From Script To Screen – The Bruce Feirstein draft of Tomorrow Never Dies examined
- Unseen Bond – After 50 years of filmmaking, what gems were left in the cutting-room?
- The Bond Connection – Ian Fleming’s ‘The Poppy Is Also A Flower’
Issue #26 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com.
Get our free monthly newsletter
Become a James Bond Dossier insider!
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007