Thanks to the overwhelming response to MI6 Confidential’s first ‘Art of Bond’ special, the magazine has once again opened the archives for more rarely seen art, photography, covers and concept work from the films, books and games. Issues of this kind capture the work of a variety artists and contributors to the Bond canon, many of whom do not normally receive the praise and attention they deserve.
In addition, the magazine landed an exclusive interview with title sequence designer Daniel Kleinman who lifts the lid on his creative process for the dreamlike “Skyfall” opening credits, showcase 007 related artwork from around the world, and hear from the team behind the stunning visual effects of “Skyfall”.
In this issue
- Respectful Iconoclasm Title designer Daniel Kleinman talks exclusively about the progression of the industry and reflects on “Skyfall”
- What a View… Rare artwork charting the development of the “A View To A Kill” poster campaign
- Cunning Linguists The story behind the striking Croatian covers for Fleming’s novels
- Here Be Dragons The “Skyfall” VFX supervisor shares his work on the Komodo dragon sequence
- Buon Giorno Mr Bond When an illustrated 007 appeared in the Italian Sunday paper ‘La Domenica del Corriere’
- From Russia With Love A look back at the art and style of EA’s homage to the sixties
- Everything Or Nothing Stevan Riley speaks about the engaging documentary
- The Bond Connection Examines the work and life of Spy-Fi poster artist Bob Peak
Issue 20 is now shipping worldwide. Order your copy from www.mi6confidential.com.