MI6 Confidential, the full-colour magazine celebrating the world of James Bond 007, returns with its nineteenth issue.
Whilst pundits’ predictions of Skyfall’s success definitely rang true, the 23rd Bond adventure surely surpassed even the most optimistic auspices, both in terms of substance, and box office success. This issue celebrates that success, with a look at the global promotion and Royal World Premiere, and we turn back the clock to pre-production as screenwriters Neal Purvis and Robert Wade describe the genesis of the Skyfall screenplay in an exclusive interview.
We also chat to Gregg Wilson – associate producer and son of Michael G. Wilson – about his bond with the franchise. Finally, as Skyfall marks something of a fresh beginning for 007, the issue would not be complete without meeting the new Miss Moneypenny, Naomie Harris, and a celebration of Judi Dench’s 17-year run as ‘M’.
Featured in this issue:
- Bonding With Britain – Exclusive interview with screenwriters Neal Purvis & Robert Wade
- World Premiere – MI6 reports from the biggest Bond premiere yet
- Around The World With Skyfall – Following the cast & crew on their truly global junket
- All In The Family – Associate producer Gregg Wilson on his bond with the franchise
- A Close Shave – How Naomie Harris is making Miss Eve Moneypenny her own
- Swan Song – Celebrating the 17-year, 7 film legacy of Dame Judi Dench’s ‘M’
- James Bond Ski School – Demystifying some of the skiing jargon used by 007’s creator
- The Bond Connection – Examines the life and work of spymaster-cum-novelist John le Carré
Issue #19 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com
Free monthly newsletter
Get the latest on Bond 26 and other James Bond news by email.
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007