To celebrate the release of the 23rd adventure, MI6 Confidential takes you behind the scenes of the shoot with an exhaustive account of the production.
Also in this issue, Daniel Craig gives MI6 a candid interview about his role both on screen and off and Sam Mendes comments on the return of some of the classic Bond elements. Rounding out the coverage are interviews with Javier Bardem, the producers, and the new Bond girl Bérénice Marlohe.
Issue #18 Includes:
- Daniel Craig Interview – the 007 star talks about “Skyfall” and the future of Bond
- Bringing Bond Home – An exhaustive account of the making of the 23rd Bond film
- Classic Ingredients – Director Sam Mendes shares some classic “Skyfall” Bond moments
- You Naughty Boy – Bérénice Marlohe reflects on her relationship with 007
- Are You Sitting Comfortably? – Javier Bardem dissects his creepy character
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants – Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli on the 007 legacy
- Everything or Nothing – The Saltzman & Broccoli families unite to celebrate 50 years of Bond
- The Bond Connection – Celebrating Harry Saltzman’s lesser known pre-Bond productions
Issue #18 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com.