MI6 Confidential, the full-colour magazine celebrating the world of James Bond 007, returns with its fifteenth issue.
Not only will James Bond be keeping the British end up, but he will also be defending MI6 and his boss, M, in the upcoming adventure Skyfall. It was an unprecedented wait for the first proper look at the film: an astonishing five months between the start of shooting and the first set photographs emerging. But the wait has been worth it. In this issue we catch up with the cast and crew in Istanbul, a city that has a special bond with 007.
Also in this issue, we look back on a Bond strip based in Istanbul, discover how 007 made his way to the small screen, and host an exclusive interview with renowned photographer Keith Hamshere about his time capturing the action, style and essence of three different Bond actors.
Featured in this issue:
- To Istanbul With Love – The Skyfall cast & crew discuss their work in the historic city
- Shooting Bond – Photographer Keith Hamshere explores his various 007 campaigns
- Fleming Bibliography – An exclusive extract from this unique history of Bond in print
- The Phoenix Project – Bond is in Istanbul again, hot on the tail of missing defence technology
- 007 On TV – The curious history of James Bond films on the small screen
- Poster Gallery – How character posters could have dominated the marketing of Bond 19
- Boyd On Board – Scottish author William Boyd is joining the ranks of 007 penmen
- The Bond Connection – What else was making the news in the year Dr. No debuted?
Issue #15 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com.
Free monthly newsletter
Get the latest on Bond 26 and other James Bond news by email.
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007
Leave a Reply.