MI6 Confidential, the full-colour magazine celebrating the world of James Bond 007, returns with its twelfth issue.
The waiting is over. James Bond 23 is in production. Skyfall is coming… MI6 Confidential attended the official press conference in London to gather the intel and soak up the atmosphere.
As well as the 50th anniversary in 2012, Skyfall will mark the longest gap between 007 adventures without a change of actor in the leading role. Will the extra time crafting the script, organizing the crew, scouting the locations and assembling the cast pay off?
Rounding out Issue #12 of MI6 Confidential – the leading James Bond magazine – is an analysis of The Spy Who Loved Me script history, a look at the publicity hype of Diamonds Are Forever in the USA, and how Kingsley Amis’ fascination with 007 lead to his one-off continuation novel ‘Colonel Sun’.
Featured in this issue:
• Bond With A Capital B – Complete coverage of the Skyfall press conference in London
• Skyfall Timeline – Tracking all the pre-production rumours and milestones
• Selling Diamonds – How marketing helped Bond re-conquer American audiences
• From SPECTRE To Stromberg – The evolution of The Spy Who Loved Me shooting script
• Bonding With Kingsley Amis – A look back at the author’s career and fascination with 007
• The Genesis of Colonel Sun – How the first 007 continuation novel came about
• Agent Under Fire – A look back at the best-selling game 2001 game from Electronic Arts
• The Bond Connection – Designing the anti-Bond period piece Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Issue #12 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com
Free monthly newsletter
Get the latest on Bond 26 and other James Bond news by email.
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007