Issue #57 of 007 Magazine is now available to pre-order for shipping in November.
This issue is being offered with three different covers with identical content within. The covers feature images from Maurice Binder’s brilliant credit titles for 1977’s The Spy Who Loved Me.
Order now at the special pre-order price of £9.99 (plus applicable p&p).
Price from publication date onwards £12.99 (plus applicable p&p).
This issue includes
- The Changing Face of Female Bond Villains
- Ian and Ray: When Ian Fleming met Raymond Chandler
- James Bond’s 50 Greatest Stunts
- Leni’s Body Beautiful: a look at the influences on the Bond credit titles of Maurice Binder and Robert Brownjohn
- And more – including many rare and never-before-seen images!
Pre-order now for shipping during November 2018.