Issue #53 of the full-colour James Bond magazine MI6 Confidential is now shipping worldwide.
2019 was a bumper year for James Bond film anniversaries, but none more poignant than the 50th year of On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.
We are busy working on an upcoming special publication focused on the man at the centre of it all, but in the meantime, we have collated original publicity materials from 1969 denoted by a star symbol to mark this auspicious occasion.
As our fifth and final issue of 2019 hits mailboxes when most readers will be starting to feel the winter chill, what better time to look back on 007’s snowy escapades over the years? We also retrace Bond’s literary pursuit of Goldfinger through France and Switzerland. A fitting way to end the year, back in the country where Blofeld hosted his Angels of Death.
In this issue
- OHMSS 50th – Original 1969 publicity materials…
- Launching A New James Bond – George Lazenby is revealed
- New Bond Nemesis – Telly Savalas as Blofeld
- Diana and a dress designed for drowning
- See You Back At The Lodge – 007’s frozen escapades
- On Goldfinger’s Trail – Retracing the literary Bond’s drive
- Beyond Bond – Lazenby’s cameo in U.N.C.L.E.
If you like MI6 Confidential then you might want to subscribe to the entire 2020 season. Get all five issues and pay the cover price for just four.
Check out details of the subscription here (when available) – or just order the current issue.
Get our free monthly newsletter
Become a James Bond Dossier insider!
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007