Issue #51 of the full-colour James Bond magazine MI6 Confidential is now shipping worldwide.
Bond 25 kicked off principal photography with a meet-the-cast style simulcast from the place where 007 was born: Fleming’s Goldeneye estate.
The road to production for Bond 25 was rocky to say the least, but a strong, young cast and some beautiful backdrops – including Matera (Italy), Nittedal (Norway), & the northern coast of Jamaica – promise a diverse and colourful fifth adventure for Daniel Craig.
A Royal visit to Pinewood Studios gave the production a much needed media boost in June.
This issue we celebrate Bond’s Jamaican roots, with a look at Fleming’s relationship with the island nation and the past occasions that Jamaica hosted filming for Eon. We also meet the props masters painstakingly making SPECTRE replicas.
In this Issue
- Bond 25 Begins – The kick-off event in Jamaica
- Bond 25 Timeline – Charting the road to production
- Home Away From Home – Ian Fleming and Jamaica
- Time Tunnel – When Bond visited Jamaica for Live and Let Die and Dr No
- Royal Return – Prince Charles visits the set of Bond 25
- Bond Ingredients – How the ‘Bondian formula’ evolves through the years
- Beyond Bond – Two early 20th century authors with parallels to Ian Fleming
If you like MI6 Confidential then you might want to subscribe to the entire 2019 season. Get all five issues and pay the cover price for just four.
Check out details of the subscription here – or just order the current issue.
Free monthly newsletter
Get the latest on Bond 26 and other James Bond news by email.
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007