MI6 Confidential, the full-colour magazine celebrating the world of James Bond 007, returns with its forty-third issue.
Twice is the only way to live, and this year marks the 50th anniversary of ‘the big one.’
Following up the record-breaking success of Thunderball was always going to be a daunting task, so EON Productions brought in a fresh director to the series who would go on to make three Bond pictures on the biggest scale imaginable.
It’s with great sadness that the Karin Dor interview published here was her last, as the German actress passed away in November.
Also in this issue we take an in-depth look at the You Only Live Twice-inspired treatment that was developed for what would have been Timothy Dalton’s third 007 outing.
Featured in this issue
- Double Trouble – The story of two Japanese Bond Girls who walked away from fame
- Karin Dor – The late German Bond Girl in her final interview
- Reunion With Death – You Only Live Twice inspired an unused script for Timothy Dalton
- Bigger Bangs – Dubbing editor Norman Wanstall reflects on his final Bond film
- Abandon The Controls – Renowned restaurateur Michael Chow remembers his brush with 007
- The Bond Connection – Director Matthew Vaughn talks Kingsman: The Golden Circle
If you like MI6 Confidential then you might want to consider the 2018 season pre-order package offer. Get all five of next year’s issues and pay the cover price for just four.
Issue #43 is now shipping around the world. To online, visit www.mi6confidential.com.
Free monthly newsletter
Get the latest on Bond 26 and other James Bond news by email.
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007