Thirty years ago 007 roared onto our screens in Roger Moore’s sixth 007 adventure, Octopussy. In the latest edition of MI6 Confidential dozens of cast and crew members reflect on this intricate and undeniably exotic Bond film.
This issue features in-depth, exclusive discussions with Octopussy‘s primary cast and crew – notably director John Glen, co-star Maud Adams, villain Kabir Bedi, and a crew roundtable that includes Peter Lamont, Arthur Wooster, and more, including contributions from Sir Roger Moore, Vijay Amritraj and Kristina Wayborn.
In This Issue
- Exclusive – Foreword by Sir Roger Moore
- Tip Of The Tentacle – The evolution of the “Octopussy” screenplay
- All In A Day’s Work – Director John Glen on scripting, casting and location scouting
- Forever Bonded – Two-time co-star Maud Adams on the Bond girl legacy
- Behind The Camera – Bond alumni share memories from the pre- and post-production
- From Sweden With Love – Kristina Wayborn reveals a cheeky story or two from the set
- Silent No Longer – Kabir Bedi recalls facing off against 007 in his native India
- Remembering Octopussy – Cast and crew celebrate 30 years of Bond’s 13th adventure
- The Bond Connection – When U.N.C.L.E. returned after 15 years off the air
Issue #21 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com