Whether it be early conceptual artwork, the production design of sets and gadgets, poster campaigns, or bringing a literary character to life, James Bond’s world owes a lot to the many creative processes and talented people who have contributed over the decades.
This special issue features a few snapshots of those elements from the films, books, games and comics – including a lot of rare imagery taken from the archives that fans may not have seen before – and celebrates some of the lives of those who made their mark on the visual experience of 007.
Featured in this issue
- Larger Than Life – A look back at the career of production designer Sir Ken Adam
- A Life Through the Lens – Memoirs of the late cinematographer Alan Hume
- Visualising Young Bond – How artist Kev Walker brought the character to life
- Classic Posters – Uncovering some of the rare artwork from the Sean Connery era
- Beauty and Death – The life and style of cover designer Richard Chopping
- From Russia With Ink – The journey of the most prolific 007 comic artist Yaroslav Horak
- Location Concepts – Rare early designs from EA’s ‘Everything or Nothing’
- The Bond Connection – The IMF team divulge the gadget secrets of ‘Ghost Protocol’
Issue #13 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com.
Free monthly newsletter
Get the latest on Bond 26 and other James Bond news by email.
No thanks, I'm not interested in news about 007
Leave a Reply.