Whether it be early conceptual artwork, the production design of sets and gadgets, poster campaigns, or bringing a literary character to life, James Bond’s world owes a lot to the many creative processes and talented people who have contributed over the decades.
This special issue features a few snapshots of those elements from the films, books, games and comics – including a lot of rare imagery taken from the archives that fans may not have seen before – and celebrates some of the lives of those who made their mark on the visual experience of 007.
Featured in this issue
- Larger Than Life – A look back at the career of production designer Sir Ken Adam
- A Life Through the Lens – Memoirs of the late cinematographer Alan Hume
- Visualising Young Bond – How artist Kev Walker brought the character to life
- Classic Posters – Uncovering some of the rare artwork from the Sean Connery era
- Beauty and Death – The life and style of cover designer Richard Chopping
- From Russia With Ink – The journey of the most prolific 007 comic artist Yaroslav Horak
- Location Concepts – Rare early designs from EA’s ‘Everything or Nothing’
- The Bond Connection – The IMF team divulge the gadget secrets of ‘Ghost Protocol’
Issue #13 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com.