Collectors can now complete their run of the printed 007 Magazine with this printed version of the first of two previous online editions from 2006.
Packed with many rare and never-before-seen images, the 48 page magazine features:
- Blond, Bland, Ugly and Grand! Craig Bunyan examines the fan and media reaction to Daniel Craig, and the production Casino Royale.
- James Bond Girls Are Forever – Which Bond Girl do you rate as the best? Could it be an Eighties Bond babe?
Steve Cassidy does the math.
- The Big Shot – The James Bond Aston Martin DB5 at New York docks.
- “…a lot of criminals and very dodgy people” – Hank Reineke chats with author John Pearson, who masterfully probed both the origins of Agent 007 and his creator Ian Fleming, to pen two significant major works in the Fleming/Bond canon.
- One Take Is Not Enough – Lancelot Narayan visited the set of The World Is Not Enough – where he discovered that for the director Michael Apted, one take was not enough!
For ordering information visit 007magazine.co.uk.