Readers of The James Bond Dossier have the chance to win one of three copies of a new book on Ian Fleming. Read on to learn how you can enter the competition.
The Man With The Golden Typewriter: Ian Fleming’s James Bond Letters is published on 8th October. Edited by Fergus Fleming, nephew of Bond’s creator, The James Bond Dossier has teamed up with Bloomsbury Publishing to offer readers the chance to win one of three signed copies of the book.
To enter the competition all you need to do is complete your details in the form below, and answer the following question:
What was the name of Ian Fleming’s house in Jamaica?
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will close at midnight GMT on 18th October 2015.
- Entries received after the competition closes will not be entered.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
- The James Bond Dossier will choose a winner at random from all entries that answer the question correctly.
- The winners will be contacted by email within 14 days of the competition closing and asked to provide a postal address.
- If the winners fail to respond by email within 7 days of notification, another winner will be chosen.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- By entering the competition you receive our free monthly newsletter, which you can cancel at any time.